How IPL therapy from your doctor in Monroe can help you
If you don’t like how your skin looks, Intense Pulsed Light can help. Whether you are unhappy about the early signs of aging showing up in your face, or you have other cosmetic skin issues bothering you, it’s time to consider IPL therapy. Dr. Awa Igbinadolor at St. Mary’s Medical Clinic in Monroe, NC wants to share how Intense Pulsed Light therapy can help you look your best.
Intense Pulsed Light therapy, commonly called IPL, is a state-of-the-art high-intensity light system used to treat many skin issues. It works by using pulses of light to promote collagen production and rejuvenate your skin.
IPL therapy is easy because treatment:
- Is non-invasive and doesn’t damage skin
- Requires no downtime, so you can get back to your day
- Is quick, and produces almost immediate results
- Can cover a large area, resulting in fewer appointments
- Is easily tolerated and painless
With IPL therapy your skin will:
- Look younger by smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles
- Look better by reducing the appearance of sun damage or discolorations
- Look smoother by reducing or eliminating acne and acne scarring
- Look clearer by reducing the look of rosacea or broken capillaries
Thanks to IPL therapy, you can also remove unwanted hair, permanently. Unlike electrolysis, IPL therapy can treat a large area at the same time, which means you can remove unwanted hair from your legs and back, easily and completely.
IPL treatment can be combined with other cosmetic treatments like dermal fillers and microneedling to help your skin look flawless. The number of treatments you will need depends on the area being treated, with two to five treatments being average.
Intense Pulsed Light treatments can help your skin look younger, better, and more revitalized. You don’t have to let aging, blemishes, or cosmetic issues take over your skin. Take charge of your looks and be the best you can be, thanks to IPL therapy. For more information about IPL therapy and other cosmetic and medical treatments, call Dr. Igbinadolor at St. Mary’s Medical Clinic in Monroe, NC today!