Posts for tag: Weight Loss
If you are struggling to lose weight, our HCG Weight Loss Program could do so much for you. The HCG Weight Loss Program at St. Mary’s Medical Clinic can help achieve your weight loss goals by safely losing weight and keeping it off under the supervision of a doctor. The program utilizes a high-quality HCG supplement to reduce your appetite and promote weight loss. At St. Mary’s Medical Clinic in Monroe, NC, Dr. Awa Igbinadolor is your doctor for medically supervised weight loss!
HCG Weight Loss Program
Losing weight can do so much more for you than simply boosting your confidence by helping you feel better about your appearance. Losing excess weight can improve overall health by reducing your risk of developing diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and other weight-related health problems. However, we understand how challenging it can be to lose weight and keep it off. At St. Mary’s Medical Clinic, we utilize the HCG Weight Loss Program to help you lose weight and keep it off.
The program utilizes a high-quality HCG supplement to promote weight loss. When used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle that includes exercise and healthy eating, the HCG supplement can help you achieve your weight loss goals. HCG is a hormone that helps with weight loss by calming feelings of hunger, reducing appetite, reducing hunger-related fatigue, and promoting the release of certain types of fat cells. Dr. Igbinadolor, your Monroe weight loss doctor, can help you decide if the HCG Weight Loss Program is right for you.
There are several benefits associated with the HCG Weight Loss Program available through St. Mary’s Medical Clinic. Benefits of the program include:
- It is entirely supervised by a professional physician
- Only quality pharmaceutical strength HCG is used
- HCG supplements reduce appetite, helping you eat in moderation
- Achieve rapid weight loss of up to one pound per day
- HCG help you maintain weight loss by resetting your metabolism
To learn more about weight loss in Monroe using the HCG weight loss program, schedule an appointment with Dr. Igbinadolor by calling St. Mary’s Medical Clinic at (704) 225-0211.
Americans want to lose weight for both health and aesthetic reasons. Even a five percent loss of weight can make a considerable difference in the way a person looks and feels. Consider these pointers for weight loss and consult with a doctor at St Mary's Medical Clinic in Monroe, NC about modern weight loss solutions.
Reasons Why Weight Loss Can Be a Challenge
Many people struggle for years trying to lose weight. Here are a few of the most common reasons why it can be a major challenge:
- Your metabolism can slow down with age, making it more difficult to shed the pounds.
- It's more difficult to lose fat in certain areas of the body—especially the mid-section.
- Many people give up on weight loss when they don't see major results in a short period of time.
- It's difficult to stick to a diet plan when you don't know what to eat or you're constantly tempted by unhealthy foods.
A Few Pointers
As with most goals, you need a clear plan in place to achieve and maintain weight loss. If you're serious about losing weight, here are a few pointers to help you get on the right track:
- Change what you eat in addition to how much you eat. Focus on lean proteins, healthy fats, and plenty of vegetables.
- Make a commitment to burn more calories than you take in each day.
- Don't crash diet and try to lose a lot of weight in a short time, as those results don't usually last. Commit to losing about two to four pounds per week.
Weight Loss Treatments Available
In addition to giving you weight loss pointers, a doctor at St. Mary's Medical Clinic in Monroe can help you with a specialized weight loss program called Ideal Protein. It is a delicious meal plan that keeps your cravings at bay while nourishing your body. You might also be eligible for the HCG Weight Loss Program, which controls your appetite and regulates your metabolism.
Get Help With Your Weight
Whether weight loss is a resolution you've committed to or you just want to make sure you fit into your favorite bathing suit this summer, the team at St Mary's Medical Clinic in Monroe, NC can help. Call 704-225-0211 today to ask for weight loss consultation with Dr. Awa Igbinadolor.